Linksys router and ssh time outs ...

User Freebsd freebsd at hub.org
Sat Jul 8 06:20:54 UTC 2006

I just put a linksys router in place, so that we could use our wireless
laptop, well, wireless ... now, I seem to be getting timeouts on my ssh
connections when they are idle, but timeouts that I never received when I
had my desktop directly connected to the cable modem ...

I've looked at the settings for the Linksys, and can't find anything that
might be related ... is there some keepalive that the linksys might be
blocking, or something else that I can do to keep the connection from
dropping?

Thanks ...

----