qt33 Port Compilation Error

Jacob Jennings bloodofanubis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 20:29:45 UTC 2006

Hello, I am running FreeBSD 6.1 attempting to compile the qt33 port.
However, I get this error:
qmake_image_collection.cpp:1:1: unterminated comment
qmake_image_collection.cpp:215:39: warning no newline at end of file
*** Error code 1

If I correct this unterminated comment in that file the compilation
will continue until another error concerning the same file occurs,
whose only output is:
*** Signal 4
I've never had these problems with QT before and I've been using KDE
for 4 years! Already tried googling but to no avail. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thankies!