Atheros 5414 chipset

Erik Nørgaard norgaard at locolomo.org
Sat Jul 1 11:37:13 UTC 2006

Hi:

I posted this one week ago, but no reply, I found a similar post in the
hardware list's archive from February, also no reply:

Is the Atheros 5414 chipset supported by the ath driver? (FBSD 6.1)

The ath/ath_hal man-pages only mentions 52XX chipsets, but maybe they
have not been updated.

Googling, I found another post from Sam Leffler, also from february on
the stable-list, about a patch for ath_hal that is needed for the newer
5414 chipset, that he hoped to have committed before the 6.1 release,
but the link to the patch is blind.

Can anyone confirm if the newer chipset is supported, or tell where the
patch is available?

Thanks, Erik
--
Ph: +34.666334818                      web: http://www.locolomo.org