Question about synchronizing source tree with cvsup

Jose Borquez bsdlists at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 31 00:27:06 PST 2006

I would like to synchronize a server which I did a minimal install.  I
would like to customize the stable-supfile so as not to download
unneeded files.  I would like to know what options I need to include
from the following to do a source sync of only the essential files:

#src-base
#src-bin
#src-contrib
#src-etc
#src-games
#src-gnu
#src-include
#src-kerberos5
#src-kerberosIV
#src-lib
#src-libexec
#src-release
#src-sbin
#src-share
#src-sys
#src-tools
#src-usrbin
#src-usrsbin
# These are the individual collections that make up FreeBSD's crypto
# collection. They are no longer export-restricted and are a part of
# src-all
#src-crypto
#src-eBones
#src-secure