Easy way to activate KQEMU for QEMU?

Xn Nooby xnooby at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 17:19:07 PST 2006

I de-installed qemu and kqemu, then I reinstalled qemu with the WITH_QEMU
option.  Before I could get KQEMU to work, I had to enter this command:

   kldload kqemu.ko

I've read that I can put this command in my /boot/loader.conf file

Now when I do a "info kqemu", it says KQEMU is enabled - so I think it is
working!

So far, I cannot really tell if it is faster, but I am assuming it is.  I
will do some benchmarks and check it out.

thanks!