freebsd hosting

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Thu Jan 26 03:25:17 PST 2006

I'm sure this must be a FAQ, but couldn't find much about it. My company has a
need to do some dedicated hosting for a client application. Googling provides
many adverts, but how is one to make sense of all the competing offers.

For whatever reason my boss seems to think we should do some kind of linux
hosting. I disagree because I'm old and tired and don't want to struggle with
rpms or debs or whatever.

I need recommendations for good reliable freeBSD hosting. The brief calls for
two geographically separated machines. Probably we require modern python cgi,
but perhaps not root access.
--
Robin Becker