IPsec, VPN and FreeBSD

gahn ipfreak at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 18:19:17 PST 2006

Thanks Julian:

Well, the another site is using a linux box for
firewall. We have extra PCs available so we could
build another FreeBSD box. That probably makes the VPN
setup a lot easier between two sites.

As to the roaming users, very unlikely there will be
dial-up line, but those users could be on road and
using ISPs to connect the internal lab. both sites are
labs.

I will try the roaming clients<--->freebsd vpn server
first.