FreeBSD vs Linux

Dick Davies rasputnik at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:28:30 PST 2006

On 18/01/06, Danial Thom <danial_thom at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Dick Davies <rasputnik at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 18/01/06, Danial Thom
> > <danial_thom at yahoo.com> wrote:

(actually, no he didn't. your mail clients quoting is insane)

(some guy:)

(me:)

(danial:)
> > > Ok, what do you guys live in a shoe or something?

> > > MS doesn't have to "pay" vendors, you toad.

(me:)
> > Did you read what I just typed Daniel?
> > Because you're coming across as a bit of an
> > ignorant twat.

(danial:)
> Sorry, but I find it impossible that people don't
> know that vendors pay microsoft to write drivers.

Maybe he meant 'it pays to write drivers for MS' or
something? I didn't feel the need to call him names over it.

> And you clearly weren't certain of your answer.

Yeah, I probably should have said something about
his mother to help clarify things. sheesh :)

http://number9.hellooperator.net/