FreeBSD vs Linux

chris at i13i.com chris at i13i.com
Tue Jan 17 13:47:08 PST 2006

Using sound on a Unix box will not give you the same support for that then
on a windows box if the sound card problem is with all major os'es then i
would think your sound card is ready to be changed out i have a audigy Z2
in my unix box and i have had no errors so fare freebsd doesnt support
high definition sound it barely support surround sound using OSS so dont
expect to much as of now