How to access of linux and windows XP desktop simaltaneously

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Thu Jan 12 12:06:37 PST 2006

On Jan 12, 2006, at 2:39 AM, Kiffin Gish wrote:

> How about a dual-boot system?
>
> --
> Kiffin Rex Gish
> Gouda, The Netherlands

	No offense, but *BSD != Linux, so the logic for asking that type of
question here will most likely give you unfavorable responses.
	If you want simultaneous OSes, look into using an emulator like
VMWare (usable on Linux, Windows), or VirtualPC (usable on Windows
only), or try looking online for information about Wine if you want
to run select Windows programs (requires a large degree of hacks to
accomplish) on top of any POSIX enabled Unix operating system.
-Garrett