freebsd technology + mail + php.ini

c-boulard c-boulard at laposte.net
Tue Jan 10 01:56:47 PST 2006

Hi,
I'm a "disabled" noob and have an obsessing problem about the freebsd technology  this is why I allow myself to address this message to you. I don't find any resource about this topic on the web, may be too particular...If you want to help me about the following problem :
What shall i modify in my php.ini to send a message through a windows server exchange from an hosting freebsd server ? (i guess your comments but these are the pre-necessaries of my customer)
HELP ! (Thanks in all the cases)
Sincerely,
CB
Ps : Happy New Year ^^

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)