multi port modem cards for FreeBSD

Omer Faruk Sen ofsen at enderunix.org
Sun Jan 8 01:41:03 PST 2006

Hi,

I will install a fax server using hylafax on FreeBSD. This fax server must
handle at least 8 fax-modem attached to it. For this I think I need a serial
port multiplier or PCI based fax-modem cards which has at least 8 ports
fax-modem chip. For FreeBSD 6.0 which hardware do I have to use for not
having any driver specific problems. Can you recommend me one that works
with hylafax and FreeBSD?

Any suggestions?

 -----------------------
Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team @ Turkey
http://www.Faruk.NET
For Public key: http://www.enderunix.org/ofsen/ofsen.asc

AcikAcademy published a Turkish TCP/IP Book
Acik Akademi'nin yeni kitabini duydunuz mu?
http://www.acikakademi.com/catalog/tcpip/

Life is trouble.. Only Death is not!
                  -Alexis Zorba