apache, profptd, nvidia....
Ronny Machado C.
ronny.machado at cajalosandes.cl
Thu Jan 5 09:30:14 PST 2006
I've just installed my brand new freeBSD 6.0 (AMD64), I've been having the following problems:
* When I try to bring Apache21 up, I get the followiong message: [Thu Jan 05 14:15:10 2006] [warn] (2)No such file or directory: Failed to enable the 'httpready' Accept Filter
* the same with proftpd:
* - getaddrinfo '' error: hostname nor servname provided, or not known
* - warning: unable to determine IP address of ''
* - error: no valid servers configured
* - Fatal: error processing configuration file '/usr/local/etc/proftpd.conf'
* The above mentioned file exists: -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 2397 Jan 5 10:33 /usr/local/etc/proftpd.conf
The other questions are: Can I have a proper driver for my nvidia g-forece 5200 in AMD46 arch? and how can I enable my ca0106 sound card?
Greeting from .CL,
More information about the freebsd-questions