Programming Book(s)

Gayn Winters gayn.winters at bristolsystems.com
Tue Jan 3 08:27:38 PST 2006

Chapter 3 is a fairly intense coverage of the C that's used in C++, but
if you're just getting started with all this it may be a little too
intense. To remedy this, the printed book contains a CD ROM training
course that gently introduces you to the C syntax that you need to
understand in order to take on C++ or Java.

-gayn

Bristol Systems Inc.
714/532-6776
www.bristolsystems.com