Replacing broken drive on RocketRaid 1520 SATA RAID controller

N3TW4LK3R n3tw4lk3r at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:10:41 PST 2006

That would be nice, if it were possible!
I am using several more RocketRaid cards here (parrallel ATA), some appear
to have an extended BIOS that supports array rebuilding, some have only a
basic-BIOS

The one I'm having trouble with right now only has 3 options in its BIOS:
Create Array, Delete Array, Set Boot Disk. That's it :(

I think you have to rebuild it from the BIOS on the