10 years of "The Complete FreeBSD"

David Stanford dthomas53 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:44:33 PST 2006

Greg,

All I can think to say is thanks! I purchased this book nearly a year ago
shortly after I began using FreeBSD and it has been an invaluable resource
ever since. Now that you have made it publicly available, maybe the FreeBSD
project could find a way to merge some of your book in with their own
handbook or at least link it on FreeBSD.org for newbies like myself to
easily find :).

Thanks again!

-David