LDAP account manager (LAM) does'n work correctly

Jan HREHO jancih at zoznam.sk
Fri Feb 10 05:32:07 PST 2006

Hi.

My system:
FreeBSD 6.0 + update ports.
OpenLDAP 2.2.30.
Samba 3.0.21a
Apache 2.0.55_33
PHP 5.1.2_1
LAM 0.5.1
All programs I installed over ports

OpenLDAP work's right. I check it over phpldapadmin.

My problem:
When I create new user over LAM and I go 'Samba 3' site get follow on
the screen.
*Warning*: getdate() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in*
usr/local/www/lam/lib/modules/sambaSamAccount.inc* on line *767*
*Warning*: getdate() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in
*/usr/local/www/lam/lib/modules/sambaSamAccount.inc* on line *768*
*Warning*: getdate() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in
*/usr/local/www/lam/lib/modules/sambaSamAccount.inc* on line *769*
Those parameter's are sambaPwdCanChange, sambaPwdMustChange,
sambaKickoffTime.
I try solution on the web a few day, but without success.
Do meet someone with similar problem?

Thanks, for your help.