Konsole Font Color

Peter Marshall peter.marshall at caris.com
Thu Feb 9 07:32:35 PST 2006

It does not seem like you can specify what color for what thing ....

I know in Redhat (sorry) there was a grid of colors, each of which was
assigned to a different thing within the console.  I was hopeing there
was something simular, or evern a text file that I could edit, that
would do the same ...

Peter