FreeBSD Schwag

David King dking at ketralnis.com
Sun Dec 3 08:56:52 PST 2006

> Hello All,
> I have been to the usual suspects (freebsdmall.com etc) looking for
> polos
> with the new freebsd logo. Where can I get schwag with the new logo?

I just ordered a few from http://bsdmall.com/

When I say "just", I mean that I ordered them four months ago and
they just got to me yesterday. BSDMall.com promised me that they have
new procedures in place (as of this week) that ensure that it will
never take longer than two weeks in the future, but it did take a
really long time to get my shirts to me.

That said, the shirts did make it to me,, and they are quality, and
they do offer them with the new logo.