Western Australian Daylight Savings changes

Murray Taylor MTaylor at bytecraft.com.au
Sun Dec 3 07:17:15 PST 2006

Have a current ports tree
cd /usr/ports/misc/zonefile
make install

this gets the correct (and current) timezone file
"tzdata2006p.tar.gz"
and does all the right stuff for you.
Make sure that you follow the last instruction from the
build as you have to manually run tzsetup
at the end.

mjt

Murray Taylor

Special Projects Engineer
Bytecraft Systems

P: +61 3 8710 2555
F: +61 3 8710 2599
D: +61 3 9238 4275
E: mtaylor at bytecraft.com.au

takes a
touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite
direction."
--Albert Einstein

The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.