Perl question.

Greg Groth ggroth at gregs-garage.com
Thu Aug 17 16:11:50 UTC 2006

I'm trying to install bandersnatch in conjunction with Jabber2 and
running into some trouble.  I'm following the how-to at:
http://www.funkypenguin.co.za/bandersnatch_with_jabberd2

I've installed all of the listed sources from the ports, but when I run
bandersnatch2.pl, I receive the following error:

Can't locate POE/Preprocessor.pm in @INC

It seems that Preprocessor.pm does not exist on my system.  Can someone
tell me which relevant port would have this module?  Installing
POE::Preprocessor from CPAN comes up with a blank, as well as searching
the ports for anything with the same name.

Best regards,
Greg Groth