FreeBSD 6.0 compat with DL320 G4

No at SPAM at mgEDV.net nospam at mgedv.net
Sun Apr 30 14:58:02 UTC 2006

just for info: our dl320 g4 also has bge interfaces, and
they work very well under 6.1-RC1 (even BETA4 was ok).
but our server has been bought 2 months ago, maybe there's
a newer/different chipset in it.
we also have a dl320 g2 being heavily used as lan switches
monitor, this server also has bge interfaces and had no
problem since 1 year capturing and analyzing more than
26GB/day (avg) of nw-data on the 2nd interface and serving
more than 4GB/day (avg) on the primary one (both IPv4 only).

c ya ;-)