FreeBSD 6.0 compat with DL320 G4

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sat Apr 29 20:37:56 UTC 2006

No, what happens if you configure it via rc.conf is the server
stays up for about a minute then panics, rather than panicing
immediately.

Perhaps if you e-mailed the bge maintainer and referenced the
PRs on the Ethernet, they might be willing to fix the driver.
Otherwise I'm going to look at it next week since I have one
of these servers and I can't return it. :-(  Another possibility
is installing another ethernet card in the server's expansion
slot.

Ted