Installing Gnome (Or possibly other GUI)

David Stanford dthomas53 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 23:52:27 UTC 2006

Although I personally feel the best way to begin learning FreeBSD (or really
any *nix) is to avoid GUI's altogether (at least at first), you may want to
give a look into PC-BSD: http://www.pcbsd.org. This comes with KDE
preinstalled and will give you a useable desktop system right off the bat,
and also provides Konsole so you can work on the command line.

-David