Installing Free over linux

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Wed Apr 19 15:06:12 UTC 2006

On 2006-04-19 14:02, Aguiar Magalhaes <magalhj at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> Hi Parv,
> I'm trying but the same error message is continue

Try doing this in two runs of sysinstall:

    * Create the BIOS partitions without any BSD label
    * Save the partitions and reboot
    * Then create the BSD label and swap

I vaguely remember sysinstall having problems with partitions that were
created in one session, but I haven't used sysinstall in ages now...

- Giorgos