ipfw dosn"t want to run a rule ???? is it possible ?

michael micatod at koproject.org
Mon Apr 3 23:45:05 UTC 2006

Ok, u're right,

i set up the rules and all is ok, now i've two problems:

first,
i think i'm resolving it... => i want to block MAC adress, so i've found
informations who explain the nessessary BRIDGE option in the kernel conf
(so i'm compiling a new one at the moment) and later => ipfw add deny
from any to any MAC any xx:xx:xx:xx:xx  ... will work...

second,
i will block traffic like msn or other messenger using the port 80, and
block sites filtering his contents, and for that i've no idea how to do that

so if someone have understand what i try to explain in english...

thanx for ure help

Michael.