and the winner is...

Isaac Grover isaac.grover at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 19:19:09 PDT 2005

On 9/1/05, Mario Carugno <mcarugno at gmail.com> wrote:
> The winner was Debian by far...

I believe you should say that "the winner was debian FOR ME IN MY
SITUATION".  My use for freebsd is for a low-maintenance i'net gateway
for my small office, which can range anywhere from four to ten
machines of various OSs.  I need only a CLI, accessible through SSH,
NAT and firewalling capabilities.  Yes, you can get this with other
OSs, but security was primarily my intent.

So...the winner was FreeBSD by far.  =)

--
Isaac Grover, Owner
Quality Computer Services of River Falls, Wisconsin