make problem after time change and upgrading

Aaron Sloan security at adtu.org
Wed Nov 30 22:42:20 GMT 2005

I am having some problems after I rebuilt 5.4 from cvsup.
After I mergemastered I have a "make" problem.

This is the error I get when using make in /usr/src

slick# make
LC_ALL=C: Command not found.
"Makefile", line 155: warning: "LC_ALL=C date" returned non-zero status
MAKEFLAGS=: Command not found.
"Makefile.inc1", line 116: warning: "MAKEFLAGS= CPUTYPE=pentium4 make
-f /dev/null -m /usr/src/share/mk -V CPUTYPE" returned non-zero status
"Makefile.inc1", line 118: CPUTYPE global should be set with ?=.
*** Error code 1

slick.adtu.org 5.4-STABLE FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE #0: Wed Nov 23 22:26:28 UTC
2005     aaron at slick.adtu.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

I have done reading on this but I'm not getting anywhere with positive
results.

Someone has some direction for me to search?

Thanks,
Aaron