FreeBSD 6 Apache Port

Grant Peel gpeel at thenetnow.com
Wed Nov 30 15:47:25 GMT 2005

Aaron,

Thanks for the advice. I tool it and the install went flawlessly.

Two quick questions though:

For testing, I want to use the snake oil cert, so am I limited to using open
ssl now to comple the cert, as oppsed to the old apache
make
make certificate
make install   ?

And, the php (cli version) went fine, but it did come up with a few gui
questions, but non about --with-gd -enable-mysql etc etc. How to do I deal
with that? I was thinking, after make, do I go to the work directory and add
them to the configure line? then make again, and install again? OR can you
add them directly to the make line?

The above is the part about ports that has always confused me. And to be
honest, I have never gotten a straight answer.

Thanks again,

-Grant