Xorg trouble with nvidia graphic card

ivan.Roth at free.fr ivan.Roth at free.fr
Fri Nov 18 10:52:52 GMT 2005

First, sorry about asking two questions at the same time.

I am using freeBSD 6.0 under Gnome 2.10 and I am having trouble with display
resolution. I got the same issue under many Linux distributions I tried last
month (including FC4, Debian an Suse 10.0).

The issue is that display is like "full of blur" in 1280x1024 resolution but
perfect in 1024x768. I tried to update the nvidia driver under Linux and
finally got a good display after some more changes.

I don't know how to reproduce this so I cannot work at 1280x1024.

I am not sure to be clear enough. Do not hesitate to ask me more informations.

Ivan.