problem with linuxpluginwrapper

Dev Tugnait dev at unixdaemon.org
Wed Nov 16 14:06:59 GMT 2005

There is a whole thread on linuxpluginwrapper in the mailing list or was
ongoing recently, search the archives for that port issue and fixes. I
could only get flash7 working flash6 gave a lot of trouble and I havent
looked into it any further.

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 12:31 +0000, RW wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 November 2005 04:31, andy at neu.net wrote:
> > I have just installed Gnome 2.12 on 6.0stable, and then installed
> > linuxpluginwrapper from the port.  After installation I copied
> > libmap.conf-FreeBSD6 to /etc/libmap.conf.  However, when I start Mozilla
> > and goto the plugins page, there is nothing installed.  Any help to fix
> > this is appreciated.
> >

> Try rebuilding with:
>
> WITH_PLUGINS=yes

< FreeBSD >
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||

[ We've switched the bath sponge with a tribble. ]