Solaris patches and Solaris Express

Victor Watkins strat-man at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 00:32:20 GMT 2005

> Do community member find these additional features worth the cost?

No.

We just want to get our patches without jumping through any hoops, or
worrying about if the check made it through the mail, or if Sun FUBAR'ed
our support account info rather than there being a problem with the
Update Manager connecting, etc.

No longer personally worried about it though..I nuked my Solaris install
and have a nice, shiny new FreeBSD 6.0 kit now, and I gotta say, after
Solaris 5.10 x86, the speed difference alone is breathtaking.