( No usable mirrors | Binary install CD toast ) for 6.0?

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 15 03:59:54 GMT 2005

	What I was curious (and a bit perplexed about) is that when I
finally got a working 6.0 disk burned, it seemed as if there weren't
any working mirrors for downloading indexes or packages for 6.0. I
was wondering if this was accidental, intentional, or...?
	I am wondering since I wasn't capable of installing expat as well as
completely install the base package off of the larger install CDs,
which is a problem for a person setting up a new system.
	I was trying to use the i386 iso(s) on my Pentium 4 and all of my
network settings were correct as I logged into the servers, but the
sysinstall program claimed there wasn't any retrievable data.
	Thanks,
-Garrett