New Logo

Jerry Dunham jdunham at texas.net
Thu Nov 3 17:46:22 PST 2005

On 2 Nov 2005 at 1:33, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

So, you believe that all others behaving badly would agree that you are
the worst?  You certainly have confidence in your ability behave worse
than all the rest.  I submit that you haven't quite succeeded, but I give
you credit for trying.

[No, perhaps I'd prefer an ice blue bikeshed.]

--
Jerry Dunham
jdunham at texas.net