New Logo

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Nov 2 15:29:12 PST 2005

Beastie is not an 'unprofessional' logo.

>I think this logo does the job very well,

Obviously.

>all beastie fans can
>immediatly recognise it for what it is,

But, it's uglier than Beastie.  Why trade away a good image of
Beastie for an ugly one?

>while someone who is
>unaware (i.e.
>the PHB) will only see it as a generic logo.

The folks that objected to Beastie are going to object to
this one for the same reasons.  It's red.  It has horns.  It
must be of the Devil.  My God, the wonderful Rush Limbaugh, says so.

Ted