Anthony's drive issues.Re: ssh password delay

Anthony Atkielski atkielski.anthony at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 29 20:59:57 PST 2005

Martin McCann writes:

> So, you start by demanding your individual problem is resoloved by a
> list who has no responsibility to the upkeep of the software that has
> given you issue?

I haven't demanded anything, I've simply asked.

> You have repeated this time and time again. No-one is argueing with you.
> I think it is safe to assume no-one knows excactly what the message is
> about.

Then why is guessing about the rest an accept method of troubleshooting?

> Many people have tried to help by applying their high level of
> knowledge to the situation, which you have lambasted.

If they had a high level of knowledge, they would know what the messages
meant.

> There is reason to belive it.

No, there is not.  In order to have a reason to believe it, one would
have to know what the messages meant, and nobody knows that.  An
outpouring of messages does not necessarily indicate a hardware
malfunction.

> Consider if you will the impression you might give to a future
> employer who does a google search on your name.

I have.

--
Anthony