Anthony's drive issues.Re: ssh password delay

Anthony Atkielski atkielski.anthony at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 27 16:01:03 PST 2005

Chris writes:

> Tell that to the MS developers then - perhaps they will listen to you.

Done.

> Tell them to stop producing bloated code.

I've tried, but that is both a tendency of many developers (especially
PC developers) and a marketing imperative.

> Code that allows every 12 year-old on the planet to code a new back
> door, Trojan, or virus.

Bloat alone doesn't allow that, and Microsoft code isn't any more
vulnerable to this than any other code of comparable complexity for PC
systems.

> Tell them - and once they start doing that - maybe the real technical
> users around the world won't snicker when they here the word,
> Microsoft.

What does any of this have to do with FreeBSD?

--
Anthony