Anthony's drive issues.Re: ssh password delay

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sun Mar 27 15:29:29 PST 2005

Anthony Atkielski wrote:
  > If I have to worry about hurting the developer's delicate feelings,
> maybe a new developer might be a good idea.  I hoped to stop having to
> deal with schoolkids when I got out of school.  Good developers feel
> morally obligated to deliver bug-free code and don't have to be nagged
> about it.

Tell that to the MS developers then - perhaps they will listen to you.
Tell them to stop producing bloated code. Code that allows every 12
year-old on the planet to code a new back door, Trojan, or virus.

Tell them - and once they start doing that - maybe the real technical
users around the world won't snicker when they here the word, Microsoft.

--
Best regards,
Chris

People will believe anything if you whisper it.