Anthony's drive issues.Re: ssh password delay

Anthony Atkielski atkielski.anthony at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 27 01:23:43 PST 2005

Ted Mittelstaedt writes:

> Actually it was a waste to you because you don't want to try anything,
> but it wasn't a waste to others on the list.

It was a waste to me because nobody knows what the problem is or how to
fix it, and the only suggestions I got were that the hardware was
failing, which I know isn't true.

> When trying to troubleshoot a problem you make a conjecture as to
> what the problem might be then you test for it.

I guess it's a good thing that nobody conjectured that it might be bad
utility power, or I'd have to switch to a new nuclear plant in order to
troubleshooot the problem.

--
Anthony