Accessing Windows XP Desktop (Home Edition) remotely

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Tue Mar 22 14:23:17 PST 2005

Since you mention mail etiquette,

1.  If you have an issue with mail format, reply privately.  Yes, I'm
    violating this rule here, but only as a followup.

2.  Please don't "bottom post".  It's just as irritating as "top
    posting".  Please trim messages to the minimum length that
    maintains the context.  If you're referring to the message as a
    whole rather than its content, it's appropriate to put the
    comments at the top.

3. Please also don't mangle messages.  Your quoting algorithm makes
   spurious short lines with incorrect quotation levels:

   >>> you use realvnc to install the server, then tightvnc to connect (i find
   >> it's
   >>> faster than the normal vnc client.  then to connect all you need is X
   >> running
   >>> and:

You can read more about these and other topics at
http://www.lemis.com/email/email-format.html.  They will also explain
why you have made a poor choice of MUA.

Greg