Adaptec AAC raid support

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Sun Mar 20 15:31:14 PST 2005

On 20 Mar 2005, at 17:17, Charles Swiger wrote:

<snip />

> You remind me of someone I knew once that went off the deep end into
> paranoid delusions.

<snip />

>  potty talk from a child that hasn't been toilet-trained, but it's
> past time for you and Theo to grow up and start acting like adults,
> rather than like ill-bred, spoiled children throwing temper tantrums
> when told "no".

<snip />

Adam, all --

Lets please stop feeding this troll. I'll grant him that his bait is
cleverly constructed but that doesn't give him the right to degrade a
vital discussion to ad hominem attacks, rhetorical nitpicking and
all-out bickering. Nor does it give him the right to shit on the misc
list. Trolls are not interested in understanding the opposite party's
point of view or resolving outstanding questions, they're interested in
scoring points and keeping you occupied -- like in somebody's sig here,
it's like mud-wrestling a pig: You both get dirty but the pig enjoys
it.
"We defeat the British Empire by ignoring it."
"Our only weapon is our refusal."

  rdr on misc proto smtp from cswiger to any recipient -> gnaa.us

Thanks and regards,
Jens Ropers
----
www.ropersonline.com