IPMI doesn't work...

Thomas Foster tbonius at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 14:16:11 PST 2005

How are you attempting to manage the server.. via a command line or terminal
emulation software directly to the BMC?  What amangement software ships with
the IBM?  Once the kernel loads, you need to perform SOL (serial redirection
over LAN), or use management software the speaks directly with the BMC..

Just curious a little bit more about your setup