removing p5-File-Temp from portversions upgrade list ?

beni.brinckman at scarlet.be beni.brinckman at scarlet.be
Thu Mar 10 12:02:32 PST 2005

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 19:17:21 +0000
Matthew Seaman <m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 12:00:55PM +0100, FreeBsdBeni wrote:
>
> > So, how do I get the p5-File-Temp out of the portversion-list of
> > files that  need to be upgraded ?
>
> Since File::Temp is bart of the base perl now, your best bet is to:
>
>     # pkg_delete -f p5-File-Temp
>     # pkgdb -F
>     # portupgrade -f lang/perl5.8

The pkg_delete told me that I didn't had such a package installed (yes
I got the Capitals right). The pkgdb worked fine, just like the
portupgrade of perl5.8. But a portversion afterwards still showed that
p5-File-Temp needed to be upgraded...
Guess I'll have to live with an unexisting package that needs to be
upgraded then.
Thx for the tips !

Beni.