Xircom realport2

Tony Leach dadd_55 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 04:30:07 PST 2005

Greetings

I have been trying to get a Xircom Realport2
(R2BE-100) Cardbus working in a laptop under FreeBSD
5.3.  I have tried to compile a new GENERIC kernel but
it will give me an error or lock up.  I have searched
the web and have not found much information on this.
I did find one page that said NEWCARD does not work
well with the Xircom cards but most references seem to
be at least 2 years old.

Does anyone know if these cards have been made to work
under FreeBSD or am I just chasing shadows?

Tony