changed cases, now freebsd won't boot!

Andrew Seguin asegu at borgtech.ca
Thu Mar 10 08:20:39 PST 2005

I'm far from being the expert... But is it possible you have your hard disk
plugged in differently?
>From master primary bus to master secondary bus? ad0 to ad3 for example? I'd
look at the boot messages for what is the hard disk being detected as and
compare with what was?

Maybe somebody else has come across this before though and could offer more
insight... But hopefully this can help

Andrew