FW: Hi All + Technical question

Riaan Annandale riaana at mundane.co.za
Tue Mar 8 22:47:00 PST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I previously sent this to the n00b list in error, and then I found out that it's only for discussions.

Please see my points below.

Thanks

----- Forwarded message from Riaan Annandale <riaana at mundane.co.za> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Riaan Annandale
Engineering: Senior Systems Administrator
Tiscali (PTY) LTD.

42 Wierda Road West, Wierda Valley, Sandton
Office : +861 22 55 86
E-Mail : riaan.annandale at za.tiscali.com
http://www.tiscali.co.za/

Don't feed the bats tonight.