bittorrent corruption problems

Jason Henson jason at ec.rr.com
Sun Mar 6 19:17:17 PST 2005

I have been getting this error:

 data corrupted on disk - maybe you have two copies running?

I have looked on the net and the only causes I can see are bad ram and
bad software.  I noticed this after I started using the gui, never
noticed it on the command line.  I used to never get this.  It has
happen since before my current build, but here is my current build:
$ uname -a
FreeBSD BARTON 5.4-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 5.4-PRERELEASE #3: Tue Mar  1
02:04:40 EST 2005     jason at BARTON:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/NINAMORI  i386

If no one else has had any trouble with there system I will start to
test my hardware.  I checked my hardware when I built my pc a while
back, so maybe something went bad?