5.3 and building world

gabriel normal1.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 12:01:59 PST 2005

Yep, I know enoguh to read through the handbook, the problem lies in
the fact that if I use make buildkernel KERNCONF=MYKERNEL I get a stop
error which says I have to buildworld first (even though I have before
this step). Thats the reason for the question. But thanks anyway

Cheers!

--
gabriel,

Member of: