referencing in files

Pietro Cerutti pietro.cerutti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:42:40 GMT 2005

Hi Jarrod,
what I think you could do is to make a script to automatize the whole procedure.
This script would update both the "text file" and the /etc/motd.

Since /etc/motd is a plain text file and not a shell script or
something like that, you cannot do what you will with a command
directly in it.

--
Pietro "Piter" Cerutti
<pietro.cerutti at gmail.com>