Installation instructions for Firefox somewhere?

Anthony Atkielski atkielski.anthony at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 2 04:53:06 GMT 2005

Ted Mittelstaedt writes:

> It appears you have a narrow-SCSI max 10MB sync disk drive and a
> ultra -3 20MB sync disk drive on the same adapter card.
> Such a combination is iffy at best.

The configuration was the one recommended by HP.  I bought the second
drive from HP directly.  They both have the same type of SCSI interface,
approved by HP.

I'm tired of hearing why it's not FreeBSD's fault.  When you can tell me
exactly what theses messages mean, instead of guessing, let me know.
I'm not going to plug and unplug hardware all day based on your
speculations, particularly since I know this hardware configuration
works, and has worked for eight years.

As it stands now, all I know for sure is that FreeBSD apparently cannot
support what Windows can support, and nobody call tell me why.

--
Anthony